So it is finally warm out!!! I love it; I am soo sick of this cold weather when it is suppose to be spring. I swear, our weather is bi polar. One day it is beautiful and warm out and the next it is cold, dreary, and raining. Whatever the weather is, it better just stick to the warm weather because everyone feels happier when it is warm...I know I do because I'm able to wear short sleeves, dresses, cardigans, etc!! :)
I went to my aunt's art show two weekends ago and debuted my spring skirt!! I am all about mixing patterns with graphic tees. I especially like high- waisted skirts. Just add a cute belt and you're set to go! While I was at the show, I bought the cutest hat ever! It is hand-felted and fits beautifully (not to mention it's reversible!). I love the flower on the side of it because it is spring-esque, and I can also take it off and pin it to a cute pair of boots or in my hair. Everyone needs a versatile accessory.
Well, as I mentioned, it's finally spring time everyone!! This is the season for airy, floral, pale colored, and just beautiful clothes!!! So, take out your spring dress or skirt that has been collecting dust in your closet, and go outside and strut your stuff!!! All your friends will be jealous!
As always,
Love ya! ****Peace, Love, and FASHION*****
it is not warm1! It is only 50 degrees!!
ReplyDelete