Thursday, April 8, 2010


Happy April 8th everyone!! Man! I am soo glad that summer is just around the corner. I feel like we have had the longest winter ever, but now it is spring, even though it feels like summer with the 80 degree weather and all. I have not posted in a while because I have been extremely busy with my Senior Project. By the way, I finished my dress, which I will post a picture of. I am very happy with it. It might have a few mistakes, but I have learned a lot from my first time with a sewing machine, such as that I love to sew! I thought I needed to learn how to sew before college in the fall and what better time than to learn with my Senior Project.

Now that it is spring, I am able to wear my favorite maxi dress. It might look like it should belong in the Fall, with its colors and all, but that does not stop me. I went out to a very important dinner with my family at a high end restaurant. I wore the dress along with a pair of nude color espadrilles. The combination made me appear tall, which I loved. :)

Well anyways, I will try my best to post more frequently, now that it is spring and I can wear cuter outfits!!!!


Love,
Kasie

************

No comments:

Post a Comment